Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Leaves


Well, I am seriously behind the times. I caught the flu and was out of commission for a couple of weeks. Now Ayden has a cold, so I am going to try and update this before anything else happens!!! =)

Last week we went for a picnic up in American Fork Canyon. The fall leaves were so beautiful! We had a leaf fight and Jared, having the height advantage, tossed leaves all over my head which matriculated down my shirt and back and itched like crazy all of the way home. I tried to pay him back, but he just laughed at my futile efforts! Ayden got the most covered with leaves, but he had a blast showering mommy and daddy with handfuls of leaves. Ayden spent a good half hour throwing rocks and sticks into the water. I had to watch him pretty carefully so he didn’t throw himself in along with the rocks!

1 comment:

kk Leilani said...

I love the leaf throwing! love the capture of Ayden throwing leaves on his mama! So much fun. miss the fall. love you